Friday, August 3, 2007

Guess Who I Think I Saw?


No, it's not the ghost of FDR or anything like that. It's the New York Mets. The top of the NL East NY Mets, the team with the best record in the National League. They played yesterday and I don't think I've seen them since maybe May, before I went to Italy.

Nice to see you guys, I missed you. 12-4 against the Brewers. Hey, I remember you. Some of you guys are missing, but you are just like those guys from the spring.... You are fast, you pitch well and most important, you score.

Willie said it, “Scoring early and adding on, that’s the key.”

Welcome back.

1 comment:

MEC said...

Nice to have optimistic Jill back as well. They did look good, too. Willie's words of wisdom, applicable to so many situations, ha.

You must have loved your boyfriend, David, and his 4-5 last night too. Let's go, Mets go.