Thursday, June 28, 2007

...Go Away


The rain and thunder that is. Tonight's game has been postponed due to rain. And it better stop before tomorrow night because I am headed to Philly to see the Mets! 7:05. Decent seats, a little up, but behind home plate. I hear the stadium is basically great from the nice Philly fans who were selling tix to the sold out game on craigslist. (We'll see what I think of 'em come tomorrow. I suspect it will be quite different.)

My friend who lives in Philly is typically an agnostic when it comes to baseball, but he is planning on being decked out. As long as he is not wearing that ridiculous green fur we'll be okay. Me? Debating between my 25th anniversary shirt, my David Wright shirt or my classic 60's Mr. Met shirt. What's a girl to do?

Phillies are down 5-4, the Braves are off tonight. If all holds, Philly will be in third place in the NL East come tomorrow. But this is baseball. Anything can happen.

UPDATE: Phillies took it 8-7. At least they stayed up late for it.

No comments: