Thursday, June 14, 2007

Call A Doctor


Ok, so it appears my hunger strike is only going to help me and not the Mets. Last night they lost 9-1, which is especially bitter. We are going into nearly double digit losses here. It's more than ouch, it's more than damn, it's more than yelling. It is a quietly said "Dudes, it is time to get it together," with eye contact and hand holding. Does Omar want to borrow my shrink today? I'm sure she has an hour to give.

What's getting me is that NOTHING seems to be working. The hitting is worse than Dennis Kucinich on the stump, the relief pitching (a consistent problem) is giving us as much relief as Sam Brownback gives to Republicans who dream of keeping the White House. We've seen these symptoms crop up here and there, but never together. It's an epidemic!

Hopefully a day off will help. Next stop, the Bronx.

No comments: