Thursday, September 20, 2007

So Close...


I was within a block of my boyfriend and did not see him! Today, the Washington Post reports...

Mets star David Wright touring the Spy Museum and lunching at Clyde's on Tuesday before showing up for his team's 9-8 loss to the Nats. Even though he was out of uniform, fans recognized the latest member of the 30-30 Club (that many homers and stolen bases in one season).
What is killing me is that is ONE BLOCK from my office. I eat lunch at Cyde's and ride my bike by the museum everyday on my bike ride home.

Boo hoo. Oh well... see you in Florida, David.

3 comments:

Tammy Gordon said...

he's smokin hot. why didn't we go to clydes that day?!?!

MEC said...

Dont lose the faith, Jill. They will be "sippin champagne".

Unknown said...

very cute, Jill!