Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finding Inspiration Where You Can

In times of stress, you hunker down and try to find hope. I did that this morning, reading the myriad of Mets bloggers out there. Saw lots of things, but this is my favorite from Metsmerized... yesterday on SNY, a tarot card reader saw a game being played in Philly on Monday.

We all find our ways to get through. I am going to take that one, why not?

Note: I was going to put a picture, but I decided I don't know enough about tarot and what if I pick the wrong one? Silly, but at this point, one has to consider these things.

1 comment:

MEC said...

Jillie...It's been far too long. I have still kept the faith, and I suspect you have to. We put it all together today, so there is something to be very optimistic about.

One of the greatest pitchers of this generation is going for us tomorrow, so we have that going for us. We brought Tommy over here for this EXACT reason. Like you said, and Tug before you, "Ya gotta believe!"