Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Haven't We Been Through This Before?


Last night I gave up once the pitching did, so probably somewhere around the 5th inning. But we all know how the story ends. Not so good. Swept by a team that has been swept more than the floor this season. Pretty, it ain't.

I've had conversations with Mets fans and some say, hey, this is what it is all about. Fighting 'til the end, a battle. We're New Yorkers, after all. I said this last year for the NLCS, but you know where we ended up on that one. I still feel the agony anytime Cardinals red flashes before me and I hear Pujlos, Molina, Eckstein. Which I believe I will be seeing and hearing tonight. Sweating already.

Not sure if I could take another replay of last year's NLCS... but I am preparing for the worst.

No comments: