Saturday, July 21, 2007

SWF seeks Starting Pitcher

All I want for my 34th birthday is some decent Mets pitching. If you watched or are watching Today's impending loss to the Dodgers, you'll understand why. Sosa (remember all the S's, particularly scalped?) gave away David Wright's beautiful 4-0 lead to an 8-4 trailer (in the 8th). That's not just giving it away, he Deanified or McCained, a la 2004. Total implosion.

I'm done. And I don't give a damn about Barry. Nothing can save my boys today. So even with Oli's filthy night and Glavine's chaos night, we're goin' down today. Bottom line, I need solid pitching more than a need a boyfriend.

UPDATE: I am also seeking someone who can hit, get on base, and score. The Mets have the ability, we just haven't seen it in a while. Kinda like having a boyfriend that never takes you out.

No comments: