Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Scalped


It's a good thing the Mets have no hair, since the Braves would have removed it in this game. Atlanta is giving the boys from Queens a good scalping. I can't even watch. Pitching disaster. Sosa, Sele. No more "S" words, but you can see where this is headed. I stopped watching in the 4th, but like a train wreck, I cannot stop myself. I turned it back on, it's now 8-1 and I am really stopping this time. I promise.

Like the Yankees game on Monday, the Mets started playing like they were defeated the minute they were 4 runs down. It's bologna, I tell ya. That's not the attitude of champions. Buck up boys. And remember who won against those who employed scalping in the past.

The only thing I have going for me is that I am soon leaving for Italy. Via Italia! I think there will be no scalping there. Certainly, there will be no Braves. Although I still have to get through tomorrow night.

No comments: