Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lovin' No One


You know I am happy about the Rockies pounding the crap outta Philly. I am working through my feelings about the 2007 baseball season. I am over sadness, now I am into anger. Not anger at the Mets, but anger at the Phillies. This has been a recurring theme throughout the season, depending on how close on our tail they were. But now, full on rageahol.

Another thing pissing me off? People trying to convert me to their teams. I have been pitched Boston (very aggressively, BTW), sometimes the Yankees (trying the you're a New Yorker kinda logic), even the Indians (this was someone preying on my anti-Yankees sentiment).

I heart no one. And if I was going to remotely heart anyone right now, it would be the Rockies for taking those Phillies down and TBS for being so beautiful in HD. I'm watching right now and it looks like the pitching disease is ravaging all of New York.

No comments: